In my second post I will introduce you to the topics covered in my book.
The Press Release url is as follows: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11633042.htm
- Ceramics, Raw Materials, and Processing
- Glass and Thermal Stress
- Forming for Specific Vehicle Positions
- Design Guidelines and Applications
- Ceramic Frit and Shadeband
- Adhesive Bonding
- Moldings, Encapsulation, and Related Opportunities
- Installation and Post Processing
- Testing Tables
- Design Rule Tables
- Design and Processing Notes and Tables
- Published By: SAE International
- Published: March 2014
- Pages: 136
- Product Code: R-433
- ISBN: 978-0-7680-7999-9
- Price: $76.50; SAE International members save up to 11 percent off list price. This is an introductory price; after introductory offer ends, the list price will be $85.00.
For more information, including free front and back matter, or to order “Glass Engineering: Design Solutions for Automotive Applications,” visit http://books.sae.org/r-433/.
To request an electronic review copy of the book, email pr(at)sae(dot)org. Forward published reviews to Shawn Andreassi at pr(at)sae(dot)org or SAE International, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale PA, 15096-0001, or to receive a print copy of the book or another equivalent SAE International book.
SAE International is a global association of more than 138,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. SAE International’s core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development. SAE International’s charitable arm is the SAE Foundation, which supports many programs, including A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series.